Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There's no place like home

Just click your heels three times!! There is just something about going home that recharges your battery. I forgot what a sunset from the dock at my house looks like, I had forgotten the peacefulness of being on my brothers boat out on the water. I missed spending serious quality time with two of my neices. I feel blessed and recharged. Something about knowing and having your family back you, truly makes you feel like you can take on the world. The truth is with the family I have, I can take on the world, because whether I succeed or fail I will never lose their love and support. It becomes easier to mend a broken heart, to clear your mind, and to realize what is truly important. In fact being around a supportive family seems to clear the roadblocks and make it much easier and finally possible to get to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment